Oil resistant conveyor belt Special features:
Product characteristics and uses
Oil resistant conveyor belt can be divided into two types according to cover properties: Anti-abrasive type(D), and Ordinary type(L).
According to oil resistance cover rubber, it can be divided into two types of oil resistant conveyor belt and middle oil resistant conveyor belt. .so we suggest different belts for different application and materials.
Sidewall conveyor belt Oil resistant Cover
Sidewall conveyor belt with cleat is composed of base belt,cleat and sidewall.The cleat can prevent material from sliding and falling. For the convenience of circumventing the roller, the side of the file is designed to be corrugated.The function of the cleats is to support the material. In order to achieve large inclination transfer, T type TC type is adopted.The sidewall and cleat are connected to the base band by the method of secondary curing and have high connection strength.
Product features (ordinary Sidewall conveyor belt) :
1. Increased conveying Angle (30~90 degrees);
2. Small area and less investment;
3. Large throughput and higher lifting height;
4. Smooth transition from horizontal to inclined (or vertical);
5. Suitable for conveying powder, granular, small bulk, mushy and liquid materials that can be scattered easily;
6. Low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Conveyor Belt Strength Standard
- Conveyor Belt Product Classification
- Rapid spraying repair of conveyor belt
- Conveyor Belt Adjustment method
- Conveyor belt in use should pay att...
- Universal Belt
- Causes of longitudinal tearing of c...
- The reason for the tear of the conv...
- The cause of the damage of the conv...
- diamond grooved rubber lagging sheet
- function of the core adhesive for t...
- Core rubber surface process conside...
- Hot vulcanizing joint of steel wire...
- How to maintain the pattern conveyo...
- vertical wave conveyor belt wall stand